This post will be something totally unrelated to books. I will be doing a review of some skincare I just recently purchased from Althea.
For this post I will be doing a review for the ‘Killing Star Foam Cleanser’ by Chica-Y-Chico.
Name: Killing Star Foam Cleanser
Price: RM 40.00
Bought from: Althea
KILLING STAR CLEANSER is an one stop cleanser which melts from skin waste and even the thickest make-up. Dust kill capsules gently roll on the skin and remove old dead cells, excess sebum and blackheads without any irritation. Remove your make-up in one shot with Killing Star Cleanser! you don’t need many steps and it’ll leave moisture.
It promises to:
- Deep cleanse without double-cleansing
- Remove blackheads
- Moisture face after using
- Cleanse face without irritation
- Removes excess sebum
Jojoba Esters – Made from hydrogenated Jojoba, it is used to substitute wax in a balm and butter.
- Sunflower Seed Oil- used as an emollient (emollient means to moisturize, or to soothe)
- Sweet Almond Oil- used to soften chapped skin and kill germs
- Coconut Oil – soften the skin
- Olive Oil- moisturizes
The surfactant used in Killing Star Cleanser are from extracted palm oil and succinic acid according to the site.